5am – 4pm Mon to Fri (approximate)
This is what you will do …
Routine Tasks Performed:
– Safe and efficient product delivery to customers
– Climbing ladders, maneuvering on grates and measuring product levels
– Ensure customer satisfaction
– Adhere to all company policies and procedures
– Practice safe driving
– Safe loading of products on mobile tanks (trucks)
– Minimize environmental impact / spills
– Accurately completing delivery slips
This is what you need …
Grade 12 equivalent
Certification and Training Requirements
Valid ‘AZ’ licence
Emergency Spill Response
Knowledge of dangers and characteristics of the various products handled.
Constant consideration of safety, health, people in proximity of your work, equipment, products, road conditions, other drivers, fatigue, and the environment.
Concentration while multi tasking and attention to detail.
Climbing and walking are required.