We’re hiring for a dispatcher to work in Erin, ON. This positions is a direct hire, permanent placement, with RRSP matching, benefits, and secure year round work.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to utilize a computer and experienced enough to learn new programs
- Comfortable working out of a on site modular trailer located on a construction site.
- Must be able to multi-task. IE answer a phone, while speaking to a customer in person, and working the computer to find solutions.
- Detail oriented for record keeping
- Ability to get to Erin for work every day.
If you have the following it’s a bonus!
- Dispatching experience
- Working in the construction field
- Working in the trucking field
- A background in a high volume customer service role
- Experience working 50 hours/week during busy season – and showing up every day to do it!
Hours of work: Hours are 5:45am-4:30pm (April to November). December to March are 7:00am-4:00pm
Pay starts at $18-19/hr. depending on experience. Full benefits after 3 months and RRSP matching up to 5% after your first year.
Please email Lisa Dollery at Lisa@taskforce.ca with resume
|Job Category||Construction, Customer Service, Logistics, Transportation, Truck Driver|