We are recruiting for light packagers in Guelph to work with our friends in a refrigerated work environment. Please ensure you meet ALL of the following criteria before applying.
- Able to work straight days 6:45 AM to 3:15 PM OR straight afternoons 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM
- Comfortable working in a refrigerated work environment
- Understand that the position requires ability to stand in one spot for extended periods of time while packaging Meat, Cheese, Crackers, and Snacks.
- Able to handle various types of meats including pork and beef
- Are able to work Monday to Friday, every day.
- Understand that while this position is full time – due to immediate needs of production occasional changes to schedules may be required (IE potential to not have work one day – not in shortening of shifts or for long periods of absences).
- Enjoy working in a fast paced work environment.
- Able to speak, read, and write english at an ESL level 3, minimum.
- Comfortable doing some basic testing including English, Math, and safety training.
Positions to start in the next 1-3 weeks. Please note due to Covid our interview process has changed. We will only be contacting those with a strong possibility of employment and will do initial screening over the phone including possible secondary interviews over the phone before meeting in person for final interview.
If you’d like to apply please send your resume to email@example.com or go to www.taskforce.ca and apply online.